Quality Assurance Engineer
Meet your new team
As software developers, we create software solutions that answer our clients’ business needs. We work on an exciting technology stack that is constantly evolving. Currently it includes Angular, React Mapbox, RxJS, Redux, Nx, NestJS, GraphQL, Webpack, NodeJS, PostgreSQL,,Python, Spark, Docker.
Our code is tested, peer-reviewed and refactored on a regular basis. We also know when to take a shortcut to meet a deadline. We regularly create innovative prototypes for new applications in our product lines.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality. You will also estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities, while ensuring that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- You will review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- You will create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- You will estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- You will design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- You will approve features and release candidates after they have been tested
- You will identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- You have worked on software development and software quality assurance.
- You are very knowledgeable on software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- You can write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- You have hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and automated testing tools.
- You have solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- You have worked with Agile/Scrum development process.
- You care about the long term health of your product
- You'll be a step ahead if you have experience with performance and/or security testing.