Product Designer: Freelance, 2.5 days/ week
Meet your team
As a Product Designer you’ll be part of a cross-functional product team working on the design, development and commercialization of its product.
We believe in a collaborative, result-oriented approach and continuously seek the best balance between high-quality deliverables and meeting client deadlines. We treat each other with respect and work together on our objectives.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer and a great individual to join our team.
As a Product Designer you will work in close collaboration with the Product Manager and the development team and be responsible for translating user needs into deliverable product designs.
- You will build a deep understanding of the users of the product through exploratory research, interviews and usability tests.
- You will help the product manager review client needs to turn them into prototypes, mock-ups, sketches,.., through quick iterations and frequent touch points.
- You will test and improve product experiences in collaboration with internal and external customers.
- You will use research to challenge and validate design decisions.
- You will work closely with the development team to ensure the smooth implementation of the UI/UX designs.
- You will act as a subject matter expert on UX research and coach the product team on implementing best practices.
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing software products preferably in a B2B context
- You have proven experience conducting user research
- You have a portfolio with functional web UI and visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
- You have experience interacting with clients and the ability to speak about work with passion and data
- You understand the implementation cost of design choices and are able to discuss these with the Engineering team
- You are autonomous and outspoken
- You have excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- You have worked with design applications in the past (Sketch, InVision, ...)
- You are fluent in English and French
Work with us
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows. You will quickly see the impact of your work on our products and our clients.
- We value participative management and autonomous teams: your input and ideas will drive the product vision with that of your colleagues
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We honestly believe we have really talented people. If you like to work with smart, motivated people, you should feel right at home with us