General & Admin Operations Officer
As the G&A Operations Officer, you will have a dynamic role, combining HR, finance and office organization elements. We will keep the role definition flexible, as the role evolves, and discuss together the additional tasks. Concretely, you will:
- Perform the payroll and manage the benefits (vouchers, mobility, insurances, etc.). Be the point of contact for the external providers
- Manage all HR operations across the company: contracts, visas and work permits, onboarding and exit procedures
- Together with other colleagues, participate in organizing team events/ external events we might host
- Make sure our office is in tip-top shape and that everything is running smoothly
- manage the office operations (office supplies, point of contact for office maintenance, etc.)
- Support Finance on less technical tasks, such as travel or expense allocation, invoice checking & booking, etc.
- Undertake various additional projects, as needed and agreed upon.
- You have knowledge on managing compensation and benefits and a good understanding of the Belgian labor law
- You have experience as an HR Ops and are able to draft contracts, agreements, work permit documentation, etc.
- You have a good eye for numbers and enjoy taking on finance-related tasks
- You love working in a fast-changing environment and you are able to juggle multiple tasks, set-up priorities and manage your time effectively
- You are organized, have great attention to details and excellent communication skills
- You feel comfortable working in a digital environment: Gdrive, GDocs, Dropbox, etc.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch.