Fullstack Mobile Developer
Meet your new team
Riaktr develops mobile applications for data visualization and salesforce management. We need to maintain and evolve our current solutions as well as starting new mobile projects with latest technologies. Our code is tested, peer-reviewed and refactored on a regular basis. We also know when to take a shortcut to meet a deadline. We regularly create innovative prototypes for new applications in our product lines.
We are looking for a talented mobile developer and great individual to join our team. As a full-stack developer, you will contribute to the development of our mobile applications and our backends. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mind who’s willing to explore new architectures and technologies as our needs evolve. More concretely, you will:
- create user interfaces for our android applications.
- create reliable, high performance .net api for our product
- write efficient queries to load the data for our applications and you will have the opportunity to work with various persistence technologies, like PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- enjoy switching between different stack components (apps, services, database, devops) and having some variety in your day-to-day work
- write code that follows the best coding practices: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
- contribute to the team's DevOps efforts by developing and maintaining all the systems that support our development and operations
- quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem
- You are a proficient mobile developer with relevant experience in .net, with solid experience on Xamarin
- You are open to learn and use new frameworks of development
- You have experience in continuous integration, delivery or deployment, system administration and scripting for operational purposes
- You have a technical academic background and are fluent in English
Work with us
- You will enjoy working in a entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows
- You will quickly see the impact of your work on our products and our clients
- We value participative management and autonomous teams: your input and that of your colleagues will drive the product and architecture vision
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday.