Meet your new team
As software developers, we make the magic happen by creating outstanding software solutions that answer our client’s business needs. We use the coolest technologies available. Working as one team, we love to hack and try new things; that's engineering. The Engineering department combines, in a unified approach, the product and software teams. We define and build Real Impact Analytics’ core products.
You will take part in the development of the front-end of our applications and be responsible for the creation and implementation of new solutions. The front-end is composed of customer-facing applications, internal applications and platform services. You will have the opportunity to use the MEAN stack: MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS.
- You will contribute to the end-to-end process from defining the roadmap and the tech design to the final tech solution implementation
- You will share your knowledge and coach the more junior members of the team
- You will create outstanding user interfaces for our platform applications using the best technologies and coding practices
- You will create reliable, high performance NodeJS services for our platform that leverage the best frameworks and libraries
- You will write code that follows the best patterns: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem
- You are able to translate a functional story into a tech solution
- You deliver quality SW solutions and write robust code that is easy to maintain
- You have an affinity for architecture and are able to coach junior developers
- You are open to learn and use new frameworks of development
- You’ll be a step ahead if you have experience with Angular2+ or Node.js
- You have a technical academic background and are fluent in English
- The role is based in Brussels, Belgium; we'll be happy to help out with the relocation.
Work with us
- We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on the bottom-line of the business
- You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and work-load
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday