Freelance UI/UX designer
Meet your team
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll be part of a cross-functional product team working on designing, developing, and commercializing Riaktr’s products.
We believe in a collaborative, result-oriented approach and seek the best balance between high-quality deliverables and meeting client deadlines. We treat each other with respect and work together on our objectives.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer and a great individual to join our team. The main focus of the role is to design a new mobile application, so we are looking for a freelancer, who is available for 2-3 months (fulltime or 5/4).
As a UI/UX Designer you will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and the development team and be responsible for translating user needs into deliverable product designs. More concretely, you will:
- build a deep understanding of the product's users through research, interviews, and usability tests.
- help the Product Owner review client needs to turn them into wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes through quick iterations
- test and improve product experiences in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- work closely with the development team to ensure the smooth implementation of your designs.
- act as a subject matter expert on UX research and coach the product team on implementing best practices.
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing software products.
- You have a portfolio with functional UI designs across web and mobile.
- You are proficient with design software such as Figma, Sketch, or similar.
- You understand the implementation cost of design choices and are able to discuss these with the Engineering team.
- You are autonomous and outspoken.
- You have excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.