Meet your new team
We keep the business running smoothly. We are a team of experts in the fields of HR, Finance, Legal and Office Management. Our job is to make sure that our colleagues have all they need to boost the success of our company. We have a comprehensive view on our operations. Working in our team is demanding and extremely fun!
As the Finance Manager, you will combine general finance, controlling and business elements. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work closely with all product and department heads, and oversee all our financial activities and the collaboration with external providers. More concretely, you will:
- Be responsible, with the support of our sales and operations teams, for the full invoicing and cash collection cycle;
- Manage our external accountants in Belgium and abroad (South-Africa, Brazil); set-up and control the execution of the relevant procedures for the smooth transmission of information in both directions;
- Organize and lead the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing operations; prepare the relevant reports for your stakeholders (management, board of directors, shareholders, banks);
- Develop best financial practices and no-nonsense processes; promote a culture of cash-consciousness and numbers-driven decision-making;
- Review and elevate our reporting templates and controlling practices, allowing the business departments to steer, challenge and improve their results and activities;
- Drive the creation of budgets, business plans & (re)forecasts;
- Manage our cash and, together with the CEO, manage the relationship with our banks and prepare all supporting documentation needed for the negotiations;
- Lead the yearly audit of the accounts with the support of our external accountants.
- You have a solid financial background with a strong business sense, combining controlling and audit skills as evidenced by relevant previous experience;
- You master Google Sheets / Excel and enjoy elaborating data models that combine different data sources into a structured reporting system; you love automating recurring tasks;
- You combine energy, drive and passion with a structured approach;
- You love variety and you are able to juggle between different operational tasks without losing sight of the big picture;
- You are a good communicator and value collaboration with other colleagues and departments;
- You hold a master degree in a relevant field such as finance, economics or business engineering;
- You are fluent in English and French and/or Dutch;
- Some technical knowledge about data integration/manipulation is very valuable.