As an Account Manager, your main challenge will be building and mentaining the relationships with our existing customers, by understanding their business set-up and needs. We work with the main telecom operators on the African continent, so you will travel and spend time with them on their premises. You will mainly focus on upselling and crosselling our products, while working closely with the Sales Director. Not being easily discouraged and knowing how to be politely persistent is key. More concretely, you will:
- Up-sell and cross-sell to our existing clients
- Source new projects and potential opportunities
- Ensure all stakeholders are happy and that our delivery projects are on track
- Define and maintain a clear account plan and stakeholders map.
- You have a first experience in a consulting company and are able to quickly grasp business requirements and needs
- You are able to build trust and convince people, with a special focus on active listening and understanding their pain points
- You can run meetings with senior executives know how to communicate effectively with them
- You enjoy producing high quality slides (storyline, content and design)
- You have a very strong drive and are not easily discouraged
- You have a sense of adventure and enjoy travelling, you'll spend some of your time in Africa
- You are fluent in French and English and have a master degree in business or commercial field.